To succeed in this position you will need to be a people person, assertive go getter and able to produce detailed results in a fast paced environment. You will even have a fun boss who will gladly jump in and assist you when you need it.
The Admin Support Specialist is accountable for ensuring proper data placement and procedures on various reports. He/she will also be responsible for obtaining missing information from such reports and will need to be able to get needed information from others in a timely manner.
Job Location: Dallas, TX
Schedule: Full Time, Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 4:30 pm and one day a week 8 :00 am to 5:00 pm
Compensation: Competitive Hourly pay. Plus benefits.
- Verify and correct timecards using appropriate reports
- Interact with on-site supervisors to obtain missing information from reports and timecards
- Enter, update, and suspend temporary workers
- Process pre-placement screenings
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Requirements: Excel, confident personality, dependability, computer literate, willingness to get the job done correctly and on time