Job duties are in direct support to the Corporate Finance Department and include data entry in QuickBooks, reconciliation of credit card statement, gas cards statements, cell phone statements, and administer payroll deductions for insurance, garnishments, and various other deductions types. The position demands accurate and attention to detail, excellent interpersonal skills and ability to multitask. Additional administrative responsibilities include general office duties and processing expense reports. Ensure that the company does not make duplicate payments to vendors and manage Accounts Payable.
Job Location: Dallas, TX
Compensation: Hourly Pay + Benefits; Weekly Pay
Schedule: Full Time
Contact: To apply click here!
- Associates Degree in Accounting or Liberal Art’s Degree
- Accounting / General Office Experience with strong desire to pursue a career in accounting. Must have strong familiarization with QuickBooks, Excel, Microsoft office products, and have strong overall computer skills. Strongly prefer previous payroll processing experience with clear understanding of the necessity of discretion in payroll processing. Able to research billing issues and resolve issues.
- Reconcile all bank accounts as well as credit card accounts
- Code and enter all invoices
- Take all reasonable discounts on supplier invoices
- Ensure supplier invoices are accurate and no duplicate payments are made
- Print and send out all approved payables
- Enter and process all approved expense reports
- Enter deposits and/or revenue received
- Enter all staff payroll in Quickbooks
- Enter all Final Clean invoices and post payments received
- Research and resolve discrepancies
- Purchase all approved materials and/or equipment for the different branches and departments
- Perform day to day clerical duties such as copy, scan, file, mail, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Supervise and manage all receipts for credit card purchases are turned in accurately and timely.
- This position requires the utmost discretion in all presentations, correspondence and communication for staff, Mid-Level Management and Executive Management.
- Must have an Associates degree or a minimum of 3 years of job related experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations; ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries and complaints.
- Must be able to calculate figures and amounts for all bookkeeping, payroll, budgets, statistical analysis and probability statements.
- Must have intermediate level of Microsoft and financial software systems.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time, meeting all deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to maintain effectiveness during change.
- Ability to work flexible/extended hours when necessary.