The Bookkeeper is responsible for the day-to-day recording and maintenance of the company’s financial records as well as reconciling the accounts and preparing reports. In addition he/she must purchase all materials and/or equipment authorized by management. This position reports to the Controller.
Job Location: Dallas, TX
Compensation: Competitive Hourly Pay + Benefits; Weekly Pay
Schedule: Full Time, Hours Monday-Friday 8am – 5pm
Requirements: Computer literate, MS Office Suite, Quickbooks, reliable transportation, excellent communicator, must be able to perform bank reconciliations, heavy data entry and detail oriented. Must be able to work independently or with little supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reconcile all bank accounts as well as credit card accounts
- Code and enter all invoices
- Take all reasonable discounts on supplier invoices
- Ensure supplier invoices are accurate and no duplicate payments are made
- Print and send out all approved payables
- Enter and process all approved expense reports
- Enter deposits and/or revenue received
- Enter all staff payroll in Quickbooks
- Enter all Final Clean invoices and post payments received
- Research and resolve discrepancies
- Purchase all approved materials and/or equipment for the different branches and departments
- Perform day to day clerical duties such as copy, scan, file, mail, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Supervise and manage all receipts for credit card purchases are turned in accurately and timely.
- This position requires the utmost discretion in all presentations, correspondence and communication for staff, Mid-Level Management and Executive Management.
- Must have an Associates degree or a minimum of 3 years of job related experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations; ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries and complaints.
- Must be able to calculate figures and amounts for all bookkeeping, payroll, budgets, statistical analysis and probability statements.
- Must have intermediate level of Microsoft and financial software systems.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time, meeting all deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to maintain effectiveness during change.
- Ability to work flexible/extended hours when necessary.