The Compliance Supervisor is responsible for supervising and assisting in developing, executing, evaluating and communicating company operational system, procedures, and policies within company standards.
Schedule: Full Time. M-F
Compensation: Competitive hourly pay. Plus benefits.
Contact: To apply click here!
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must have their own reliable vehicle with valid insurance.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to maintain effectiveness during change.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Stays current with company system, procedures, and policies.
- Completes & reports on targeted and random office audits.
- Advises department heads on compliance standards.
- Assists in strategizing improvement plans in weaker operational areas.
- Assists in managing new office startups in operational procedures.
- Reports new office startups compliance results.
- Audits & reports on operational forms and documentation for completeness and consistency.
- Record keeping & documentation.
- Regulatory research and analysis.
- Must work internally with various departments.
- Other duties as assigned.