The Customer Service Support Specialist is responsible in making sure all job orders entered correctly and sent to all the branch within the proper time frame for dispatching. He/ she must maintain a high quality level of customer service and day-to-day communication with clients, sales staff and the operations staff. In addition, the Customer Service Support Specialist will provide day to day support to the Customer Service Manager. This position reports to the Customer Service Manager.
Job Location: Dallas Texas
Compensation: Hourly Pay
Schedule: Part Time
Contact: To apply click here!
Education / Licensing Requirements:
High School Diploma or GED
High School degree or equivalent
Must be Bilingual
1-3 years’ experience working in the Customer Service Representative
- Determine client’s needs, place appropriately skilled employees on temporary / full time assignments and conduct quality control
- Notify Account Managers of any problems with client orders
- Communicating the importance of employee safety
- Supporting and maintaining the D.W.S.S.R recruiting process and maintaining a detail record of all calls.
- Conduct Customer and Employee Satisfaction Surveys
- Generate customer reports on periodic basis.
- Received inbound calls including transferred calls from Sales reps and handle all new and existing job orders.
- Partner with Account Managers to ensure all account plans are current and updated with any new employer requirements
- Perform account maintenance and maintain all documents using Temps Plus, Staffing Plus and all created reports.
- Follow up on customers’ orders to ensure placement was 100% and staff entered into the systems as well as verifying customer billing information.
- Develop strong and trusted relationship with customers through timely and accurate communication.
- Resolve customer issues in accurate and timely manner.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines, recommending improved procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
Requires effective communication skills
Requires normal hearing levels
Requires working on the phone all day – landline
Requires working behind a desk