Currently looking for an individual who is ready to hit the ground running. Our dispatcher will need to be able to prioritize, multi task efficiently, and provide excellent customer service. If you are known for your bubbly personality, your drive or the fact that you have an awesome eye for detail then wait no more this is the perfect opportunity for you.
The Dispatcher is accountable for ensuring the availability of qualified temporary employees through appropriate recruiting and skill matching to achieve total client satisfaction. They are also responsible for telemarketing, business development, managing temporary employees and imposing discipline as appropriate.
Schedule: Monday through Friday with alternating Saturdays
Contact: To apply click here!
- Minimum of two years of related experience in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment
- Computer literacy
- Ability to make sound business decisions, prioritize, multi-task, and work effectively in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills; as well as excellent planning and organizational skills
- Basic office skills including: data entry, filing, and phone etiquette
- Desire to achieve business goals and to increase office efficiency
- Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to maintain effectiveness during change
- Ability to work flexible/extended hours when necessary
- Determine client needs, place employees on temporary/full time assignments and conduct quality control and arrival calls on all client orders
- Receive, write and process all client orders with complete job description
- Notify Account Manager of any problems with client orders
- Communicating the importance of employee safety through safety meeting, and acknowledgements
- Communicate and coordinate the various aspects of branch operations required to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures, as well as local, state and federal laws and guidelines
- Accepting and ensuring all applications are filled out completely and accurately.
- Monitoring equipment inventory weekly
- Other duties as assigned
- Conduct telemarketing to existing and prospective clients; may also perform outside sales activities
- Maintain communication with established clients to ensure successful business development and to promote client and employee retention
- Identify recruiting needs and participate in the development of outside recruiting sources
- Identify new business opportunities
- Participate in local professional, business and civic organizations to enhance personal development and to promote company recognition
- Recruit, interview, make hiring decisions and conduct new employee orientation of temporary employees
- Counsel temporary employees on behavioral and performance issues, document take corrective action as necessary