Do you have a desire to make a difference in other peoples lives? If so, then we can help you accomplish that goal. Finding people work when they need it most is a pretty big deal. We have an energetic, fast-paced company culture that understands peoples needs for flexibility. We are looking for an organized and polished “go-getter” who can hit the ground running when they join us. You have to be passionate, dependable and personable in order to succeed in this position. If you are flexible, adaptable and outgoing this is the job for you.
The Regional Account Manager is accountable for creating and implementing a successful marketing strategy to meet/exceed sales/profit targets to assist in achieving all branches in their areas of financial/operational goals.
Job Location: Dallas, TX
Compensation: Salary; plus benefits
Schedule: Full Time
Contact: To Apply Click Here!
- Minimum of 2 years related business experience with strong emphasis on sales and supervision
- Strong leadership, managerial, organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to perform business development and external sales activities
- Good planning and organizational skills necessary to achieve business goals and to increase office efficiency
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to maintain effectiveness during change
- Assist in leading a sales strategy for new Branch start-ups.
- Assist in the development of the Final Clean Branch to reach a Tier 4.
- Develop and implement an effective marketing strategy to increase sales and maximize profits by evaluating the potential of client base, developing new accounts and increase the revenue of existing accounts through outside sales activities and telemarketing.
- Maintain communication with established clients to ensure successful business development and to promote client and employee retention through exemplary customer service.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Participate in local professional, business and civic organizations to enhance personal development and to promote company recognition.
- Monitor sales efforts throughout the area. Periodically review sales goals and results with Senior Management and Sales Staff. Monitor results of steps taken to correct deficiencies.
- Perform Walkthroughs and gather all necessary information to complete bids
- Some of the administration tasks to be completed accurately and on time include:
- Expense Reports
- Credit Applications
- Customer Agreements
- Goal Setting Meetings
- When needed assist in collections
- Assisting the Risk Manager with employee injuries
- Take appropriate steps to correct problems within limits of empowerment.
- Keep abreast of any changes with your competition out in the field that may affect operating procedures and strategy.
- Attend all mandatory sales meetings.