Final Clean Division
Results Staffing Final Clean Division
When you need attention to detail at every phase of your project, you need Results Staffing Final Clean Division. We have an unlimited amount of manpower to get your final cleaning project started at a moment’s notice. Our scope of services range from “Rough” cleans, “Final” cleans and even “Powder Puff” cleans. Let us help you ready your project for occupancy or delivery to your client. We are proud to have served clients across most sectors of business including Municipal, Medical, Retail, Restaurants and Schools. They have all found our services to be performed to their satisfaction. No matter what type, how large or small of a project you have, you can be fully confident that it will get the attention it deserves from our fully insured and professionally supervised staff. We have included just a few sample pictures from recent work sites that demonstrate our commitment to excellence for our clients. Please contact us today if you have any questions about how we can serve you.
Final Clean Division Scope of Services Offered
- Interior Cleaning:
- Doors within the Interior and Exterior Cleaned.
- All Baseboards, Door and Trim Moldings Cleaned and Cleared of Dust and Debris.
- Walls are Cleaned of Dust, Dirt and Grime
- Cabinetry Wiped and Cleaned.
- Removal of All Dust and Debris.
- Includes Inside of Drawers and Cabinets.
- Shine and Polish all Metal Work (Stainless Steel, Brass and Aluminum)
- All Windows Inside and Out.
- All Window Frames
- Floor Preparation
- Scrub and Wax VCT
- Luxury Vinyl, Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Sheet Vinyl
- Seal Concrete
- Clean All Restrooms to Sanitary Condition.
- Single and Multi-Person Facilities
- All Adjacent Fixtures, Stalls and Mirrors
- Shine and Polish All Metal Work (Stainless Steel, Brass and Aluminum)
- Interior Cleaning:
Recent Projects by Market Segment
- Walmart, Toys R Us, 24 Hour Fitness, CVS, Aldi Grocery Store
- Market Street, Twin Peaks Restaurant, Starbucks, Einstein Brothers Bagels, Buffalo Wild Wings