The Final Clean Supervisor is responsible for insuring that all work is completed in a timely manner as well as maintaining a high level of customer service. This position reports to the Senior Specialized Divisions Supervisor.
Job Location: Dallas Texas
Compensation: Hourly Pay
Schedule: Full Time
Contact: To apply click here!
- Minimum of 2 years related business experience with strong emphasis on supervision.
- Strong leadership, managerial, organizational, communication, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Good planning and organizational skills necessary to achieve business goals and to increase office efficiency.
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to maintain effectiveness during change.
- Ability to work flexible/extended hours when necessary.
- Keep close communication between Regional Account Managers, Field Supervisors, Operations and Project Coordinators.
- Ensure all jobs come in on time and within budget.
- Build an operational staff of field supervisors, cleaning crew and technicians
- Strengthen and maintain customer relations.
- Maintain equipment and supply inventories.
- Communicate and coordinate the various aspects of the operation required to ensure compliance with the established system, policies, and procedures, as well as local, state and federal laws guidelines.
- Communicate the importance of employee safety through safety meetings, acknowledgements, safety videos, safety display.
- Monitor Field Supervisors to ensure all administrative tasks are completed accurately and on time.
- Take appropriate steps to correct problems within limits of empowerment.
- Prepare operational reports conducive to effective management of staff.
- Prepare operational reports for senior management to assess the department’s effectiveness/performance.
- Attend all mandatory management meetings.
- Become an expert on Temps Plus in order to train, troubleshoot and utilize the system for reporting, analysis, troubleshooting and administration.
- Develop effective recruiting strategies to identify qualified candidates for all available positions.
- Develop a fully operational and qualified staff by hiring and training employees according to established company guidelines.
- Evaluate the overall effectiveness of Field Supervisors.
- Conduct performance counseling and evaluations as needed, in accordance with company policy.
- Conduct regular operations meeting.