You have to be passionate, dependable and personable in order to succeed in this position. We have an energetic, fast paced company culture that understands peoples needs for flexibility. We are looking for an organized and polished “go-getter” who can hit the ground running.
The Regional Account Manager is accountable for creating and implementing a successful marketing strategy to meet/exceed sales/profit targets to assist in achieving all branches in their areas of financial/operational goals
Job Location: Open positions in Dallas and Houston.
Schedule: Full Time
Contact: To apply click here!
- Minimum of 2 years related business experience with strong emphasis on sales and supervision
- Strong leadership, managerial, organizational, communication , and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to perform business development and external sales activities
- Good planning and organizational skills necessary to achieve business goals and to increase office efficiency
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to maintain effectiveness during change
- Ability to work flexible/extended hours when necessary
- Assist in leading a sales strategy for new Branch start-ups.
- Assist in the development of the Skilled Branch to reach a Tier 4.
- Develop and implement an effective marketing strategy to increase sales and maximize profits by evaluating potential of client base, developing new accounts and increase revenue of existing accounts through outside sales activities and telemarketing.
- Maintain communication with established clients to ensure successful business development and to promote client and employee retention through exemplary customer service.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Participate in local professional, business and civic organizations to enhance personal development and to promote company recognition.
- Monitor the sales efforts throughout the area. Periodically review sales goals and results with Senior Management and Sales Staff. Monitor results of steps taken to correct deficiencies.
- Some of the administration tasks to be completed accurately and on time include:
- Expense Reports
- Credit Applications
- Customer Agreements
- Goal Setting Meetings
- When needed assist in collections
- Assisting the Risk Manager with employee injuries
- Take appropriate steps to correct problems within limits of empowerment.
- Keep abreast of any changes with your competition out in the field that may affect operating procedures and strategy.
- Attend all mandatory sales meetings.