Do you have a desire to make a difference in other peoples lives? If so, then we can help you accomplish that goal. Finding people work when they need it most is a pretty big deal. We have an energetic, fast paced company culture that understands peoples needs for flexibility. We are looking for an organized and polished “go-getter” who can hit the ground running when they join us. You have to be passionate, dependable and personable in order to succeed in this position. Our Marketing Reps start out as independent contractor’s until they complete their training program promoting them to Account Manager’s. If you are flexible, adaptable and outgoing this is the job for you.
The Marketing Representative is accountable for meeting all of the requirements of Results Staffing’s – Selling for Success Basic 101 Training program and implementing this training into their field sales. They are responsible for meeting daily and weekly Activity Requirements, to meet or exceed sales or profit objectives, and to assist the company in achieving financial and operational goals in a specified assigned territory.
Job Location: Various Locations
Compensation: Competitive Base Pay
Schedule: Full Time, Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. and extended hours as necessary.
Contact: To apply click here!
- Strong leadership, decision-making, and time management abilities
- Excellent multi-tasking, communication and problem solving skills
- Valid driver license
- Reliable motor vehicle with current insurance coverage
- Computer literacy
- Ability to perform business development and external sales activities
- Planning and organizational skills necessary to increase business sales goals
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to maintain effectiveness during change
- Ability to work flexible / extended hours when necessary
- Adhere to the training Activity Requirements
- Comply with the Field Sales requirements including: cold, follow-up, close and service calls (25 outside sales calls per day)
- Effectively work your assigned territory
- Report to your home office at the beginning and ending of every day worked
- Meet weekly new billing sales requirements
- As required attend networking opportunities, events, and sales meetings
- Keep abreast of any changes with your competition in the field which may affect your operating procedures and sales strategies
- Other duties as assigned
- Administrative tasks must be completed accurately and on time
- Daily Fax Sheets and Call Reports must be completed and submitted each day
- Turn in Expense Reports weekly with itemized receipts
- Input all leads
- Request the Business Development Coordinator to send Credit Application(s) and Customer Agreement(s) to client customer(s)
- Follow-up to ensure client customer receipt of all requested Credit Application(s) and Customer Agreement(s)