Do you have a desire to make a difference in other peoples lives? If so, then we can help you accomplish that goal. Finding people work when they need it most is a pretty big deal. We have an energetic, fast-paced company culture that understands peoples needs for flexibility. We are looking for an organized and polished “go-getter” who can hit the ground running when they join us. You have to be passionate, dependable and personable in order to succeed in this position. Our Marketing Reps start out as independent contractor’s until they complete their training program promoting them to Account Managers. If you are flexible, adaptable and outgoing this is the job for you.
The Marketing Representative is accountable for meeting all of the requirements of Results Staffing’s – Selling for Success Basic 101 Training program and implementing this training into their field sales. They are responsible for meeting daily and weekly Activity Requirements, to meet or exceed sales or profit objectives, and to assist the company in achieving financial and operational goals in a specified assigned territory.
Job Location: Various Locations
Schedule: Full Time/ Part Time
Contact: To apply click here!
- Valid driver license
- Reliable motor vehicle
- Strong leadership, managerial, organizational, communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to perform business development and external sales activities
- Good planning and organizational skills necessary to achieve business sales goals
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to maintain effectiveness during change
- Ability to work flexible/extended hours when necessary
- Adhere to the training Activity Requirements
- Adhere to the Field Sales Requirements that include cold calling, follow up calls, the close and service calls (25 outside calls made per day)
- Adhere to the mapping and working your territory effectively training
- Meet the weekly New Billing Sales Requirements
- Attend Networking Group Meetings Events
- Keep abreast of any changes with your competition out in the field that may affect operating procedures and sales strategy.
- Some of the administrative tasks to be completed accurately and on time include:
- Sales Force Entries to be completed after each sales call
- Expense Reports to be turned in weekly
- Customer Agreements and Credit Application Requests
- Attend all Goal/Sales Meetings