Our growing temporary staffing agency is looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented problem solver to join our corporate team as a Operations Administration Specialist. We need an individual with a passion for serving others, who goes the extra mile to engage.
The Operations Administration Specialist is responsible for daily monitoring and supervision of all operations staff on a daily basis.
Job Location: Dallas Texas
Compensation: Hourly Pay
Schedule: Full Time
Contact: To apply click here!
- Minimum of 2 years related business experience with strong emphasis on supervision.
- Strong leadership, managerial, organizational, communication, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Good planning and organizational skills necessary to achieve business goals and to increase Branch efficiency.
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to maintain effectiveness during change.
- Ability to work flexible/extended hours when necessary.
- Knowledge of Skype Software System a plus.
- Travel required between branches.
Operations/Development and Training:
- Communicate and coordinate the various aspects of each branch’s operations required to ensure compliance with the established system, policies, and procedures, as well as local, state and federal laws guidelines.
- Communicate the importance of employee safety through safety meetings, acknowledgements, safety videos, safety display.
- Responsible for consistent development of operations staff through daily training and coaching.
- Be an integral part of opening new offices.
- Monitor Operations Staff to ensure all administrative tasks are completed accurately and on time.
- Take appropriate steps to correct problems within limits of empowerment.
- Prepare operational reports conducive to effective management of staff.
- Monitor and manage branch staff in Weekly Job Orders and the recruiting process.
- Become an expert on Temps Plus in order to train, troubleshoot and utilize the system for reporting, analysis, troubleshooting and administration.
- Develop a fully operational and qualified staff by training employees according to established company guidelines.
- Evaluate the overall effectiveness of Operations Staff.
- Conduct performance counseling as needed, in accordance with company policy.
- Conduct regular operations meeting.
- Interact with all Operations Staff on a one on one basis to ensure compliance with Results Staffing standards