Currently looking for an individual who is ready to hit the ground running. Our payroll team member will need to be able to prioritize, multi task efficiently, and provide excellent customer service. If you are known for your bubbly personality, your drive or the fact that you have an awesome eye for detail then wait no more this is the perfect opportunity for you.
The Operations Payroll is accountable for processing and paying all Daily Time Tickets during the designated hours. They are also responsible for recruiting for temporary weekly job assignment, resolving payroll problems and completing employment verification’s for temporary workers.
Schedule: Monday through Friday with alternating Saturdays
Contact: To apply click here!
- Minimum of two years of related experience in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment
- Computer literacy
- Ability to make sound business decisions, prioritize, multi-task, and work effectively in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills; as well as excellent planning and organizational skills
- Basic office skills including: data entry, filing, and phone etiquette
- Desire to achieve business goals and to increase office efficiency
- Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to maintain effectiveness during change
- Ability to work flexible/extended hours when necessary
- Process and complete employment verifications
- Resolve check problems
- Load new account or locations into temps plus
- Receive, write and process all client orders with complete job description
- Notify Account Managers of any problems with client orders
- Receive, process and pay Daily Time Tickets within allotted time
- Communicate and coordinate the various aspects of branch operations required to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures, as well as local, state and federal laws and guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned
- Conduct telemarketing to existing and prospective clients; may also perform outside sales activities
- Maintain communication with established clients to ensure successful business development and to promote client and employee retention
- Identify recruiting needs for weekly job assignments and participate in the development of outside recruiting sources
- Identify new business opportunities
- Participate in local professional, business and civic organizations to enhance personal development and to promote company recognition
- Recruit, interview, make hiring decisions and conduct new employee orientation of temporary employees
- Counsel temporary employees on behavioral and performance issues, document take corrective action as necessary