Back to school time and we need help keeping up with all of the new school positions. If you enjoy helping people find reliable work then this is the perfect fit for you.
The School Support Specialist is accountable for ensuring the availability of qualified temporary employees through appropriate recruiting and skill matching to achieve total client satisfaction for the School Division. He/ she is also responsible for scheduling appointments, tracking placement of workers from floater to permanent placement, and general administrative duties.
Job Location: Dallas Texas
Compensation: Hourly Pay
Schedule: Full Time
Contact: To apply click here!
- Minimum of two years of related experience in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment
- Computer literacy with MS Office Suite
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Data Entry
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to make sound business decisions
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and problem solving skills
- Planning and organizational skills necessary to achieve business goals and to increase office efficiency
- Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to maintain effectiveness during change
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to work flexible/extended hours when necessary
Operations / Administration:
- Determine assigned school district(s) needing workers utilizing proper procedures
- Placing approved, background checked, qualified, and skilled employees on assignment
- Use Daily School Activity Log to contact potential new workers interested in Cafeteria or Custodial work
- Schedule and follow-up on L1 or FC Background badge (depending on ISD requirements) appointments for new temporary employees
- Enter and update notes in Temps Plus for all activity regarding temporary workers
- Develop and maintain a professional relationship with temporary employees, client customer, and individual points of contact at each school
- Submit weekly timecards to corporate Payroll Specialist(s)
- Update and maintain tracking logs
- Other duties as assigned
Sales / Business Development:
- Participate in job fairs and recruiting events
- Identify new business opportunities
- Participate in networking events
- Recruit, interview, make hiring decisions and conduct new employee orientation for temporary employees
- Counsel, document, and take corrective action within the limits of empowerment as necessary with temporary employees on behavioral and performance issues.